Friday, November 6, 2015

My Big Show & upcoming events

Eggs on display
It was a big night for me.  Lots of work and planning, but I have to say..."I ROCKED IT"

Lots of gratitude to my sweetheart husband for all his help and support and, most especially,  for his ability to put up with my pre-show crankiness.  He is definitely a saint (but don't tell him I said so).

The eggs got lots of attention...and how could they not. ... Look how colorful and sparkly they are.  I sold several and I also got a commission for a custom egg as well.  So I am very happy about how the eggs looked and how they were received by the attendees at the show.  

I found the response of people to be interesting because this is the first time I have shown the eggs in a non-metaphysical venue.  Everyone seemed to be curious and very accepting of their Spiritual nature.  The collective consciousness is definitely shifting.

The booth at RAW Artists Show
There was a large selection of my felting there as well.  Several small pieces sold, one big Earth Dragon.   I got a commission for two dolls, Diego & Frida.  It will be a fun project and I am excited to get started on it.  Luckily, I don't have to have it done before Christmas.

Recently, the Water Dragon sold on my ETSY site so it looks like I am going to be felting some more Dragons in the near future.  It will be fun to see how they evolve and change.  Originally I planned on doing four, one for each element.  At this point only the Fire Dragon is left and I never did get an Air Dragon made to go with the original set so I have work cut out for me.

The Dragons will be posted as they get done....So watch for them.

Here are pics of the ones that sold.
Water Dragon


The RAW Artists Event was probably the biggest show I will participate in this season.

It was well attended, well advertised and I felt like it was very successful.  We shall see what happens now.....you never know what might manifest after a show like that.

UPCOMING EVENTS:

BILQUIST BAZAAR:
November 21st
Earth Dragon
Bilquist Elementary School
15708 S. E. Webster Road
Milwaukie, Oregon

Will have needle felting and felted hats



CELESTIAL AWAKENINGS
November 4th-11th-18th ( Friday Evenings)
6:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m.

Celestial Awakenings
7831 S. E. Stark St. #100
Portland, Oregon 97215

Will have Goddess Eggs and felted Goddesses


 For all my creations Check out my web-site:  margaretjoyceart.com

Blessings to all,
Margaret



No comments:

Post a Comment