Monday, March 7, 2011

Just thoughts

I am headed of to California soon and get to see my daughter, soon to be son-in-law and my sweet, sweet. grandaughter.  I have been thinking a lot lately of the nature of love, family and relationship in general.

So much of my focus is on the feminine aspect of life (natural since I am female) but with the recent events in dealing with the care of my elder father,  I am more and more in tune with the masculine aspect.  Not the outward moving, agressive masculine but the supportive, protective, nurturing masculine.  Divine Father in balance with Divine Mother.  Father energy that is solid, safe and constant.  I am so grateful to have had that in my life and I am equally grateful that my daughter has found that in her chosen partner.

I realize that this has nothing to do with my crafts, however, I believe relationships fall under the heading of  "things that we create".  May each of us create only beauty in our lives through our thoughts, actions and in all our relationships.

Love to all,
May you walk in beauty and create only from love, respect and compassion for all life.
Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment