Thursday, February 17, 2011

Etsy site in process

I have been diligently plodding away at putting together an Etsy site.  I say plodding because I have limited user skills and it takes me a long time and lots of trial & error to figure things out.  However, I have successfully managed to follow the directions and have actually put it together.  There are only a few eggs posted thus far but more will go up today and, hopefully, by next week I will have the felting and jewelry up as well.

My husband, Raphael, is very proud of me because I have not been leaning on him for help.  He did design the banner for me though as it was way beyond my skill level.

Once it is up and everything is listed I will wait and see if anything actually sells.  I named my storefront CrystalHeartCreation.  I must say, finding a name was one of the hardest things to do because so many options were already taken.

Wish me luck!
Margaret

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the page on Etsy. I tried today but it doesn't seem to be up yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eureka I have found it: etsy.com/shop/CrystalheartCreation

    ReplyDelete
  3. we did it! went though the wires and sparks and got here. love that picture of you. you are one busy walking your talk kind of person. so glad to be a part of it. much love to you and your creations : ) :)

    ReplyDelete