Sunday, February 13, 2011

It's all about the eggs

Thank you all so much for the comments, questions and encouragement.  I am having a great time doing this and it is, in fact, getting my creativite juices going!  I have finished two new eggs, (they need to be photographed)  have a custom egg all painted and one more ready to start painting.  Hurrah!  Here are some eggs that were done recently.

The first egg is a green duck with pearls and inset with three sapphire stones.  It also has essence of sapphire inside. It is about 2 inches high.

The second egg  is a goose egg set with turquoise.  This one is extra special because it is truly a Medicine Egg.  It holds fur from a white buffalo, stones representing the 4 Directions and energy of Sacred Fire.  It is a larger egg, about 4".  I am not sure who will end up with this egg.  I am holding it back and am just going to wait and see.


The third egg is a little pheasant egg that is about 1"high.  I love doing the small eggs and put just as much energy into them as the bigger ones.  When I have time, I make natural nests for them out of mosses and lichen.  They look so sweet in a natural setting, very magical.

The pink egg is another duck and I put in in this selection because its pink and sparkly.

Egg number 5 is an Emu egg that was a custom order.  It is quite a large egg.  Not as big as an ostrich but almost.  It turned out beautiful.  It has pearls and is inset with quite a lot of Mother of Pearl.

I love doing custom eggs for people.  It is such an honor and it is alway amazing what manifests and comes through for them.  So that's it for now.

 Love to all.  Have a Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

  1. I have one of these priceless treasures; it is more than just beautiful art -- it is a channel for Divine energy and blessings! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete